Despite a lack of running posts (and running!) lately, Run Lindsay, Run received its first blogging award today from my sister, over at her blog, Mommy Musings. Thanks Mandy!
So now that I've won this award, I'm supposed to do a few things:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Check)
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Done)
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (Yup)
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know. (Hmm...)
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Here are the seven things you may not know about me:
1. I am a recovering perfectionist who likes having everything just so. I have trouble doing things if I think they won't turn out right or I won't be good at them. But I'm getting better at it, because I've really seen how perfectionism gets in the way of enjoying life!
2. I'm one of the world's pickiest eaters, though I'll pretty much try anything once. I really don't like seafood or vegetables, but I did just find out over the weekend that I like scrambled eggs when they have more than just eggs and salt in them!
3. I have two tattoos.
4. I have dual citizenship with the US and England, because my dad is British. But I still don't have my UK passport.
5. I am way too plugged in to social networking and my email. I thought I would have a forced break this weekend because I usually don't get service on my phone in Lake Placid, but AT&T has gotten better. I checked my email and Facebook way too much.
6. I don't like talking on the phone and almost never call people. I was a telemarketer right after college and had to make 100-150 phone calls a day, and it basically killed any desire to pick up the phone ever again. I'm always afraid I'll be bothering the person I'm calling.
7. I have a terrible sweet tooth. I'm working on not eating as much candy lately, which was going well until I had to grab some candy as my lunch at a rest stop while driving home yesterday (the line for real food was almost out the door because 72 tourist buses had just arrived. At 3pm. C'mon people). I drink a Pepsi every day, and really love brownies and a good chocolate chip cookie. There's not many sweet things I don't like, though chocolate by itself will often give me a headache.
My seven blogs are:
I never miss a post from these ladies!